Legendary elegance and lavish décor combine with impeccable service and spectacular views to pamper every whim with exceptional style. Live lobby entertainment by the Grand Floridian Orchestra, multi-paned arch windows, turn-of-the-century gas lamps, regal chandeliers and a world-class spa define quintessential luxury at the flagship hotel of the Walt Disney World Resort.
Please note: The spa at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is currently closed and is scheduled to reopen sometime in 2013. As an alternative, guests may purchase spa services at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa.
- 26 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
Water park update
If purchasing tickets that include access to Walt Disney World Water Parks, please be advised for the upcoming winter season Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon will be closed from October 26, 2014 - January 3, 2015 and Disney’s Blizzard Beach will be closed from January 4, 2015 - March 14, 2015.
- 867 rooms
- 4 à la carte
- 4 buffets
- 1 snack bar
- 1 food court
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 4 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests key to the world room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.