Across the street from Universal Studios, Universal's Islands of Adventure and Universal CityWalk. This newly renovated hotel was stripped from top to bottom. One of the top selling hotels in the area it is the new hotel to be seen. Check out the 1 bedroom suites.
- 25km from Orlando Int'l Airport
- 390 rooms
- 1 à la carte
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
- fitness centre ($)
Children and teens:
Children ages: 0 to 18
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
- Complimentary scheduled transfers to Epcot 6 times daily. Times subject to change, see the bellstand for current schedule.
- Free scheduled shuttle service to Universal Orlando, Sea World and Wet'n Wild.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 33% of guests recommend this hotel.
WE would never go back!
Orlando has more attactions than Universal so please spread your wings and see the many attactions offered!
Quarter of a century soire :D
- See all reviews for this hotel