Larger than life Disney movie icons thrill kids of all ages featuring icons that salute classic Disney films—including Disney-Pixar's Toy Story, Fantasia, The Love Bug, The Mighty Ducks and 101 Dalmatians. Big fun at a small price.
- 27 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
- 1920 rooms
- 1 food court
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 1 bar
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
Children and teens:
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests Key to the World room card allows guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
It was almost perfect. The fridge problem was a bit dissapointing.
Good value for money.
Best quality/price ever!
All-Star Movie Resort
- See all reviews for this hotel