Larger than life Disney movie icons thrill kids of all ages featuring icons that pay homage to classic music genres—including Broadway show tunes, calypso, country, jazz and rock n' roll. Big fun at a small price.
- 27 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
Intermission Food Court will be undergoing refurbishments from Aug. 1 - Dec. 20, 2014. Note'able Games Arcade will serve as a temporary location for grab-and-go meals such as sandwiches, salads, and bakery items. Transportation will be provided for Guests who wish to dine at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort or Disney's All-Star Movies Resort. Pizza and other items available for in-room delivery daily from 3 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- 1920 rooms
- 1 food court
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
Children and teens:
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests key to the world room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Music to my (Mickey) ears!
Great time with family
Disney's All Star Music
- See all reviews for this hotel