The flavour of the Florida Keys and the imagination of Disney create a friendly setting filled with tropical plants, lazy palms and a kaleidoscope of colour. Studios and one, two, or three bedroom villas provide the perfect place for an enchanted vacation. Spacious living areas, private balconies, beautiful views, fully-equipped kitchens and kitchenettes, a soothing whirlpool tub in the master suites… everything guests need to feel right at home.
- 22 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
- 531 rooms
- 1 à la carte
- 1 food court
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 1 bar
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests key to the world room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.