Guests can escape to their own South Seas hideaway with tropical gardens, lavish luaus and gentle waves lapping against the sandy shores. Friendly people, fun, laughter and good cheer reflect the enchanting customs and culture of the islands. Torch-lit walkways, a cascading indoor waterfall and the soothing sound of distant drums beckon with the imagery of paradise found. Aloha.
Resort type: Deluxe
- 25 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
The hotel is revamping several areas including the lobby. Captain Cook’s is temporarily being relocated to the Great Ceremonial House with a modified menu. They will continue serving savory flavors of the South Seas from 6:30am- 4:00am daily. The Nanea Volcano Pool and Slide will be closed for enhancements in late July through early 2015.
- 847 rooms
- 3 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 2 food courts
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 2 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests key to the world room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Best Disney World has to offer
- See all reviews for this hotel