Guests will be transported back in time to visit decades of the 20th century. From jukeboxes, bowling pins and 8 track tapes to laptops and cell phones, the memorabilia, crazes and catch phrases that defined the 1950s-1990s surround you at this resort. Each building is a larger than life time capsule of pop culture which will take them on a trip down memory lane.
- 32 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
- 2880 rooms
- 6 à la carte
- 1 snack bar
- 1 food court
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 2 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
Children and teens:
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests key to the world room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 92% of guests recommend this hotel.
We couldn't wait to leave and go home. No Disney magic at this resort.
Had a wonderful stay. Would definitely return
A very great experience
Excellent place to stay :D
A HOLIDAY TO REMEMBER
- See all reviews for this hotel