Return to the charming days of riverboats and Mark Twain and discover this moderately priced resort. Courtly pillars, grand staircases and splendid gardens blend with the Mississippi-style waterways and gracious Southern hospitality. "Mosey over" to Alligator Bayou and discover its rustic architecture, front porches and meandering walkways. A stocked fishing hole, country-style pool, flowered fields and two-story cottages create the nostalgic romance of down-home charm.
- 22 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
Water park update
If purchasing tickets that include access to Walt Disney World Water Parks, please be advised for the upcoming winter season Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon will be closed from October 26, 2014 - January 3, 2015 and Disney’s Blizzard Beach will be closed from January 4, 2015 - March 14, 2015.
- 2048 rooms
- 1 à la carte
- 1 food court
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 2 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 6 pools
Children and teens:
Children ages: 2 to 17
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests key to the world room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Long waits for transportation
walt disney world
A Great Place for Families
- See all reviews for this hotel