Larger than life Disney movie icons thrill kids of all ages featuring icons that celebrate the fun and excitement of sports including baseball, basketball, football, surfing and tennis. Big fun at a small price.
- 27 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
The End Zone Food Court will be closed for renovations from August 4th through December 20, 2013. The on-site Arcade will serve grab-and-go food and busses will be available to bring guests to All Star Music and All Star Movies for hot food over the duration of the renovations.
- 1920 rooms
- 1 food court
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 1 bar
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
Children and teens:
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests key to the world room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
My Son and I's trip to Disney
- See all reviews for this hotel