In the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort, the award winning Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort is the gateway to Central Florida's greatest theme parks and attractions. Enjoy our stylish redesigned lobbies, magical surroundings, superior service, Heavenly Beds, the luxurious Mandara Spa, and many special benefits.
- Epcot Resort Area between Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios. 15km from the Orlando
The Walt Disney Swan is currently undergoing a soft goods refurbishment and an upgrade to the air conditioning system. Work is being done throughout the day so guests are not anticipated to be affected by this project.
- 756 rooms
- 10 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 cafe
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 4 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 5 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin resort guests can enjoy Extra Magic Hours.
- Each day one of the four Disney theme parks opens an hour early or stays open up to three hours after regular closing for guests to enjoy select attractions.
- Guests need to check with Disney Guest Services upon arrival for parks and times.
Yes - payable at resort
Included in your package price, the fee covers:
- Complimentary in‐room high‐speed Internet access
- Two complimentary bottles of water in room, replenished daily
- Unlimited use of Health Clubs, featuring the Westin Workout
- 60 minutes of free local, toll free, and credit card access calls
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.