The majesty and grandeur of the great Rockies spirit echo throughout this relaxing mountain retreat. The bubbling springs and gushing geyser add to the authentic Native American carvings and inspiring décor to reflect the historic National Park lodges of yesteryear. And the scenic restaurants are attractions in themselves. The wilderness has never been so wonderful.
- 25 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
Silver Creek Springs Pool
The main pool and slide will be closed for enhancements from September 2, 2014, to November 27, 2014. During this time, the leisure pool at The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge will remain open. Guests will also have the opportunity to visit either the Main Pool at Disney's Contemporary Resort or the Meadow Swimmin' Pool at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground. Complimentary transportation will be provided to both of these neighbouring resorts.
- 727 rooms
- 3 à la carte
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 3 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests key to the world room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.