Classic surroundings capture the essence of a New England yacht club at the upscale resort. Its comfy chairs, hardwood floors and shafts of sunlight streaming into a welcoming lobby invite Guests to linger. Here you’ll enjoy luxurious accommodations as well as delightful amenities shared with Disney’s Beach Club Resort – a sand-bottom pool, health club and full-service marina. There’s even a beachfront promenade with direct access to Epcot as well as the unique shops and restaurants at Disney’s Boardwalk Entertainment District.
- 24 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
- 621 rooms
- 2 à la carte
- 2 buffets
- 1 snack bar
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 3 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- fitness centre ($)
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 17
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests key to the world room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.