Known as the "Pearl of the Pacific," Mazatlán is located on the ocean. Visitors to this enchanting coastal city can experience amazing views of the Pacific Ocean. Celebrate these natural wonders, as well as the authentic spirit of México, at El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel. With refined comforts, a vibrant location, and warm, friendly service, the attractive Mazatlán hotel resort serves as a tropical oasis for unforgettable getaways. Lounge by the poolside deck, reading a latest best-seller. Marvel at brilliantly hued sunsets from the private balcony. Or if you're traveling with children, reserve a sun-kissed room overlooking two connected free-form pools boasting cascades, rock formations, and water slides.
- On the beach, 19km from Mazatlan Int'l Airport and 5km to downtown Mazatlan.
- 500 rooms
- 3 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
Meal plans:See details
- all inclusive
- 2 bars
- 1 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre ($)
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All taxes
- All Inclusive ($): All meals and snacks, unlimited house drinks, Meals at the 4 restaurants of the sister El Cid hotels; food ranges from Mexican and Italian to Argentinean Grill and Sushi(reservations required some restrictions apply)
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Elite All-Inclusive Plan ($): Guaranteed Ocean View accommodations; VIP check-in on arrival; all meals served at 8 restaurants at 4 El Cid hotels, as well as the Country Club; additional same-day golf and/or tennis reservations may be made after the first round of golf or hour of tennis.
- Unlimited rounds of golf at El Cid Country Club (subject to availability, golf clubs and caddy are not included, one caddy per golf cart or golfer walking the course is mandatory)
- Use of golf carts, clubs, driving range, clinics, and racquet rentals are optional (for a fee)
- Gratuities at El Cid Country Club are optional and not included. Plan inclusions are not refundable or transferable
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 72% of guests recommend this hotel.
Loved our vacation, going back for 7th consecutive year!
disappointed will not come back
We had a good ,relaxing holiday. The people where good friendly. Hotel clean staff great
A wonderful week away from the snow!
- See all reviews for this hotel