Known as the "Pearl of the Pacific," Mazatlán is located on the ocean. Visitors to this enchanting coastal city can experience amazing views of the Pacific Ocean. Celebrate these natural wonders, as well as the authentic spirit of México, at El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel. With refined comforts, a vibrant location, and warm, friendly service, the attractive Mazatlán hotel resort serves as a tropical oasis for unforgettable getaways. Lounge by the poolside deck, reading a latest best-seller. Marvel at brilliantly hued sunsets from the private balcony. Or if you're traveling with children, reserve a sun-kissed room overlooking two connected free-form pools boasting cascades, rock formations, and water slides.
- On the beach, 19km from Mazatlan Int'l Airport and 5km to downtown Mazatlan.
- 600 rooms
- 3 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive($)
- 2 bars
- 1 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- This property does offer an upgraded All inclusive plan and an Elite plan, please refer to Meals section on the Amenities page for a list of detailed inclusions on the upgraded packages.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 67% of guests recommend this hotel.
Good Value but average resort
Great 7 day get-away!
Typical Mexican experience, will go to Hawaii next time!
Won't go back unless changes are made!
Loved our vacation, going back for 7th consecutive year!
- See all reviews for this hotel