Atlantis, Paradise Island is a destination resort that features the world's largest open-air marine habitat and Aquaventure, a thrilling waterscape of slides and rides. Enjoy 20 swimming areas, Mandara Spa, duty-free shopping, Atlantis Kids Adventures, sports centre, extensive dining, bars and clubs. Explore The Dig and interact with gentle dolphins at Dolphin Cay.
- 26km from Nassau Int'l Airport
The River Pool and Lazy River adjacent to the Beach Tower are closed for maintenance and scheduled to reopen on November 22, 2015. Atlantis offers a vast array of pools, lagoons and other swimming areas that are fully operational during this period.
Marketplace will be closed for renovation from August to December, 2015. During this period, breakfast and dinner will be served at the Café at The Great Hall of Waters in Royal Towers.
Platos will be closed for renovation from August to December, 2015. Guests will be able to purchase continental breakfasts, light lunches and cocktails at Dragons in the Atlantis Casino.
Atlantis Casino - Upgrade plans include the opening of a new high limit gaming area in mid-November, and a new stone pathway which will be installed by October 16, 2015.
Mesa Grill will be open through and including September 30, 2015. Beginning October 1 to the end of November, Cove and Reef guests will be able to enjoy dinner at Mosaic, or any of the other 20 restaurants at Atlantis.
- 2400 rooms
- 20 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 cafe
Meal plans:See details
- breakfast and dinner($)
- 5 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 20 pools
- fitness centre ($)
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 11
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All taxes
- Complimentary access: 14 exhibit lagoons • The Dig • 141-acre waterscape • Aquaventure (guests must be 48 inches tall to ride most waterslides) • water play area for young kids • movie theater • gaming lessons • daily activities program.
Yes - included in package
$49.95 USD + taxes per room per night will be included in your package.
Resort fee includes:
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms and lobby areas for up to 4 devices per room
- Access to the Fitness Center: Up to 2 persons per day per room
- Two (2) 12 oz. bottles of water daily per room
- In-Room Coffee and Tea
- Unlimited local phone calls
- Access to the Atlantis Movie Theatre
- Casino Lessons
- Resort shuttle service
Resort fee and inclusions subject to change without notice at the discretion of the hotel, some restrictions may apply.
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 91% of guests recommend this hotel.
Great experience and upgrade to the meal plan and be prepared to have fun.
Atlantis, Paradise Island – Amazing adventure resort!
we loved our stayed and we were treated very good and amazing service
Amazing, so much to do!
A "Smoker's" Paradise... too bad we don't smoke.
- See all reviews for this hotel