Atlantis, Paradise Island is a destination resort that features the world's largest open-air marine habitat and Aquaventure, a thrilling waterscape of slides and rides. Enjoy 20 swimming areas, Mandara Spa, duty-free shopping, Atlantis Kids Adventures, sports centre, extensive dining, bars and clubs. Explore The Dig and interact with gentle dolphins at Dolphin Cay.
- 26km from Nassau Int'l Airport
- 2400 rooms
- 19 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 cafe
Meal plans:See details
- breakfast and dinner($)
- 5 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 20 pools
- fitness centre ($)
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 11
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All taxes
- Complimentary access: 14 exhibit lagoons • The Dig • 141-acre waterscape • Aquaventure (guests must be 48 inches tall to ride most waterslides) • water play area for young kids • movie theater • gaming lessons • daily activities program.
Yes - included in package
$49.95 USD + taxes per room per night will be included in your package.
Resort fee includes:
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms and lobby areas for up to 4 devices per room
- Access to the Fitness Center: Up to 2 persons per day per room
- Two (2) 12 oz. bottles of water daily per room
- In-Room Coffee and Tea
- Unlimited local phone calls
- Access to the Atlantis Movie Theatre
- Casino Lessons
- Resort shuttle service
Resort fee and inclusions subject to change without notice at the discretion of the hotel, some restrictions may apply.
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 91% of guests recommend this hotel.
Great experience and upgrade to the meal plan and be prepared to have fun.
Atlantis, Paradise Island – Amazing adventure resort!
we loved our stayed and we were treated very good and amazing service
Amazing, so much to do!
A "Smoker's" Paradise... too bad we don't smoke.
- See all reviews for this hotel