- Cable Beach, walkway to Crystal Palace Casino, $1.50 bus ride to downtown Nassau, 8km from the Nassau Int'l Airport.
- 694 rooms
- 4 à la carte
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- all inclusive
- 3 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Both EP (No meals included) and All Inclusive packages are available at this hotel.
Yes - included in package
The resort fee is included in your price which covers:
* Link@Sheraton experienced with Microsoft - A social space and connectivity hub in the heart of the lobby, the Link@Sheraton is a place where you can get online, print out a boarding pass, e-mail your photos, watch a game with friends or borrow a magazine or newspaper.
- Housekeeping, bellman, beach and pool gratuities
- NEW: Aquamarine Water Sports including; kayak's, water trampolines, water playground and snorkeling equipment
- High speed internet service in guest rooms
- Wireless Internet in the function space and public areas
- Local phone calls
- Pool and beach activities and amenities
- In-room coffee service
- Fitness centre
- Access to the Link@Sheraton*
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 83% of guests recommend this hotel.
Comfortable hotel, close to airport & town, great beach. Would return for sure!
Thank you Sheraton Nassau for a great holiday!!
We loved our stay! Friendly service and great location right on the beach!
Great location, awesome beach, beautiful pool. Clean.
- See all reviews for this hotel