On Ka'anapali Beach at the foot of the legendary Black Rock, this oceanfront resort and spa welcomes travellers to a world of panoramic views of the Pacific and sister islands Lanai and Molokai. With dining options as rich as the sunset, guests experience the sights, sounds, and flavours of Maui.
- 45km from Kahului Int'l Airport.
- 508 rooms
- 2 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 3 bars
- 2 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
Effective April 15, 2014, a daily charge of $36.46 per room will be billed directly to guest at hotel.
- Self-Parking + Valet Parking for 1st Night
- Unlimited local telephone calls (on-island)
- Credit card and 800 access telephone calls up to 60 minutes
- Starwood Maui scheduled shuttle service to Westin Maui Resort and Spa, Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas, and historic Lahaina town
- Hawaiian Cultural Resort activities
- Adult Pool Floats
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 80% of guests recommend this hotel.
Read the SMALL print. They stick you with a $31.25 resort fee per day !
Maui was great, but I would stay somewhere other than the Sheraton next time.
Amazing Maui Experience!
Great location, food and drinks!
wedding in paradise
- See all reviews for this hotel