The Sheraton Maui Resort is situated on Ka'anapali Beach, at the dramatic point where legendary Black Rock meets the ocean. Enjoy traditions and culture like the nightly torch lighting and dive ceremony, fireside storytelling, lei making, hula and ukulele lessons.
- 45km from Kahului Int'l Airport.
- 508 rooms
- 2 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 3 bars
- 2 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
- Round-trip airport transfers ($)
- Car rental ($)
Yes - payable at resort
Daily charge of $31.25 per room will be billed directly to guest at hotel.
- Self-Parking + Valet Parking for 1st Night
- Unlimited local telephone calls (on-island)
- Credit card and 800 access telephone calls up to 60 minutes
- Starwood Maui scheduled shuttle service to Westin Maui Resort and Spa, Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas, and historic Lahaina town
- Hawaiian Cultural Resort activities
- Adult Pool Floats
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 80% of guests recommend this hotel.
Read the SMALL print. They stick you with a $31.25 resort fee per day !
Maui was great, but I would stay somewhere other than the Sheraton next time.
Amazing Maui Experience!
Great location, food and drinks!
wedding in paradise
- See all reviews for this hotel