Arizona Biltmore is among the world's most recognized resorts, heralded for its Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired architecture, luxurious facilities, and storied history as a playground of the rich and famous. Nestled at the foot of Phoenix Mountain Preserve, the legendary resort offers world class accommodations, eight swimming pools, award-winning spa, andtwo 18-hole PGA golf courses.
- 11 km from Phoenix Sky Harbor airport
- 740 suites
- 3 à la carte
- 1 cafe
- 1 bar
Available onsite:See details
- 14 pools
- fitness centre
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Yes - payable at resort
$ 28 (Included in WestJet Rate)
- Access to the fitness center and spa.
- Shuttle to the Biltmore Fashion Park Mall, WiFi, 18-hole putting course, unlimited local calls and long distance access.
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Great vacilite great location and very well kept.
A great place to go to, will go back.
I can't imagine staying anywhere else while in the Phoenix area.
- See all reviews for this hotel