Explore 27 acres of luxury in this desert oasis. Located in Scottsdale's booming north, it's fun for the entire family. Enjoy a night out without kids, the onsite babysitting service is top notch, the three story water slide and 2.5 acre water playground with sandy beach is a haven for all guests, the southwestern bistro features and open kitchen and stunning views of the McDowell Mountains, there is so much to offer here.
- 19km from the Phoenix Int'l Airport.
- 490 rooms
- 4 à la carte
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 3 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 11 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 16
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
- Stay-Fit Fitness Center at Spa Avania
- Local phone calls
- In-room laptop size safe
- Daytime shopping shuttle to Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall, Old Town Scottsdale and Arts District
- Tennis Courts
- Resort Bicycles
- Golf Bag Storage
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
"Would come back in a heart beat! The chorizo benedict is amazing!"
Good hotel but there may be better out there
- See all reviews for this hotel