- 32km from Phoenix Int'l airport
The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa's Adventure Pool Complex will be closed for maintenance from November 30, 2015 until January 8, 2016. The Adventure Pool Complex includes the Adventure Pool, lazy river, waterslide, Kierland FlowRider and J. Swilling's Pool Bar & Grill. During this time, guests will be able to access the Agumiel Pool (24-hour pool) and adjoining whirlpool. There will be limited food and beverage services available.
- 732 rooms
- 4 à la carte
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 3 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
- Complimentary breakfast for 2 in Nellie Cashman’s Café, Kids 12 and under eat free from the Kids Menu in Nellie Cashman’s Café, discounts at Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter shopping locations, discount at Agave Spa, discount off Golf rack fees
Yes - payable at resort
Resort fee of $25/night is not mandatory for WestJet Vacations guests.
Should guests choose to opt in, they will receive the following (subject to change):
- Unlimited in room high speed internet access
- Local, domestic long distance and 1-800 telephone calls
- Access to Agave, the Arizona Spa facilities and usage of the Yoga & Well Walk Fitness classes
- Tennis courts & full tennis equipment rental
- Expanded shuttle service to adjacent shopping at Kierland Commons & Scottsdale Quarter
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Loved the resort and great location!
Fantastic spring break getaway for a family!
We ABSOLUTELY loved our stay, the staff were all very accommodating and friendly.
We had a fantastic time at this hotel!
Very, very good hotel and convenient too!
- See all reviews for this hotel