Ports of Call Resort is set in lush tropical gardens across the road from the white sands of Grace Bay Beach. This is an ideal spot for water sports, shopping and dining.
The hotel will commence an enhancement project of the pool area on September 21, 2015. During this project, guests at the poolside will see activity related to the upgrades and some noise is expected. Guests will receive a complimentary daily $25 voucher per room that can be used at the poolside bar or several of the neighboring plaza shops and restaurants. The targeted date of completion is October 30, 2015.
- Across the street from famed Grace Bay Beach, only 15km from the Providenciales Int'l Airport.
- beach access
- 98 suites
- 3 à la carte
Meal plan options:See details
- 1 bar
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
- fitness centre
Children and teens:
Children ages: 2 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All taxes
- Complimentary continental breakfast daily
- Beach shuttle service and beach attendants to assist with complimentary lounge chairs and towels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 88% of guests recommend this hotel.
Loved our stay, planning our fourth trip back
An impressive and modern hotel, with charm, ease and comfort, in the tropical style. You will love it as much as we did!
Good value for the money. We enjoyed our stay
Loved our stay at the Ports of Call
- See all reviews for this hotel