Enjoy 500 metres of semi-private beach, a magnificent reef transformed into a natural deck and three ocean side hot tubs built into the reef. These two sister hotels are right next to each other and share all amenities and facilities, giving lots of options for dining, swimming and activities.
- 5km from Puerto Plata Int'l Airport, beachfront in Sosua
- beach front
- 300 rooms
- 3 à la carte
- 2 buffets
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 8 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 6 pools
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 12
Your price includes:
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations not required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- Exchange Privileges- Stay at 1, play at 2 when you stay at the Casa Marina Beach, enjoy all the facilities of the neighbouring Casa Marina Reef.
- Afternoon Tea
- Wine with dinner
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Kids Clubs (ages 4-12)
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 82% of guests recommend this hotel.
Busloads of locals on the weekend from Friday to Sunday
I'll be back.
I would never recommend this hotel and would never stay there again
Good Standard Beach Getaway 3-Star
- See all reviews for this hotel