This resort is nestled amid lush gardens and on a beautiful white sand beach with calm crystal blue waters. A natural reef in front of the hotel makes the water calm and perfect for children. The hotel offers a refined elegance and all-inclusive luxury on the incredible Samana peninsula. This resort is perfect for families.
- 45km from the Samana El Catey Int'l Airport (approx. 45 minute drive) and 5 minutes from the town of Las Terrenas.
- beach access
Please be advised that there is maintenance work being done to the main buffet restaurant at the Grand Bahia Principe El Portillo. During this time the Rodizio Restaurant will be used as a main buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There will also be a barbeque area on the beach during the day and the Chill out area will be used as a snack restaurant. The maintenance is scheduled to be complete by the end of November 2015.
- 462 rooms
- 3 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
Meal plans:See details
- all inclusive
- 3 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- All taxes
- Unlimited wine and cocktails
- Access to the Pueblo Principe entertainment and commercial centre, wtih live music, nighly shows, shops and discos
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 88% of guests recommend this hotel.
Paradise with a catch !
Good hotel but a little overrated.
It was perfect! weather, people, entertainment, family friendly, food, staff and safe!!
Good visit, but will never go back.
- See all reviews for this hotel