This resort is nestled amid lush gardens and on a beautiful white sand beach with calm crystal blue waters. A natural reef in front of the hotel makes the water calm and perfect for children. The hotel offers a refined elegance and all-inclusive luxury on the incredible Samana peninsula. This resort is perfect for families.
- 45km from the Samana El Catey Int'l Airport (approx. 45 minute drive) and 5 minutes from the town of Las Terrenas.
- beach access
- 462 rooms
- 3 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
Meal plans:See details
- all inclusive
- 3 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- All taxes
- Unlimited wine and cocktails
- Access to the Pueblo Principe entertainment and commercial centre, wtih live music, nighly shows, shops and discos
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 86% of guests recommend this hotel.
Good hotel but a little overrated.
It was perfect! weather, people, entertainment, family friendly, food, staff and safe!!
Good visit, but will never go back.
we would go back in a heartbeat.
- See all reviews for this hotel