This hotel has a great feel as soon as you step in the lobby with stunning views that truly defines the Gran Ventana meaning Big Window. Then you feel the vibe of the resort. The views, the vibe; you know you are going to have a great holiday.
- 14km from Puerto Plata Int'l Airport, beachfront in Playa Dorada
- beach front
The main buffet restaurant Las Almejas will be closing due to renovations from August 24, 2015 - November 23, 2015. During this period the hotel will be offering alternative buffet service for breakfast and lunch at Sapore di Mare Italian Restaurant. The Ocean Grill will also be available for guests serving a modified continental breakfast, lunch with the beach club menu and buffet service for dinner. The Octopus and Sapore di Mare will continue to offer regular dinner service with reservations required.
- 506 rooms
- 3 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 2 snack bars
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 5 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- Added Value: Calling all golfers - 20% discount individual green fees at the Playa Dorada Golf Course. Arrange with guest services upon arrival.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 89% of guests recommend this hotel.
Never a Dissappointment.
Enjoyed our stay. Have had better.
Great value, family friendly, great beach and pool.
- See all reviews for this hotel