This friendly relaxing world includes gorgeous beaches, a majestic turquoise sea and the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®. Guests are treated to amenity-filled luxury rooms and suites, international restaurants serving gourmet fare, and chic bars and lounges.
- 10km from Punta Cana Int'l Airport on a beautiful white sand beach.
- beach front
- private beach
Construction will begin on September 7th to enhance the Resort. This will include newly-designed guest rooms and several upgraded features in the Preferred Club Section, and all new areas for kids and teens. Construction on the Preferred Club areas will be held between buildings 1, 2 & 3. Building 1 will be completely out of service, while the ground floors facing the construction in buildings 2 & 3 will be out of service during the renovation period. The new Explorer's Club and Core Zone areas will be completed by the beginning of November, and the Preferred Club construction will be ready by December 15, 2014.
- 500 rooms
- 6 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
Meal plans:See details
- all inclusive
- 5 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- 24-hour room service
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- All taxes
- Non-motorized water sports
- Kids Explorers Club
- Core Zone Teens Club
- All gratuities
- Guests can enjoy dinner and live evening entertainment at select neighboring properties: Guests staying at Dreams Punta Cana, Dreams Palm Beach, Dreams La Romana and Now Larimar enjoy Dine Around privileges to each other.
- To take advantage of this wonderful opportunity, please speak to your resort’s concierge by 3 PM, who will make all of the necessary arrangements in advance, including arrival and return times, as well as restaurant selection.
- While dinner and entertainment are complimentary, you will be responsible for your roundtrip taxi fare and all gratuities. Important to note is that this program is good for one evening and the visit is not to be considered as a day pass. Blackout dates do apply.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 85% of guests recommend this hotel.
I'd like to recommend highly this resort and already made reservation here on May 2014 again.
Superf friendlyness of staff and management.
Excellent ...love it
an honest objective review
- See all reviews for this hotel