Built using the area's natural resources of stone, coconut, wood and cane. The resort sits next to Laguna Bavaro, a protected area with a natural lagoon and an abundance of exotic birds. Nature lovers will appreciate the mountain bike excursions.
- 20km from Punta Cana Int'l Airport
- 510 rooms
- 3 à la carte
- 1 buffet
Meal plans:See details
- all inclusive
- 6 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- All taxes
- Ice cream service on beach
- Non-motorized water sports
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 80% of guests recommend this hotel.
I love the beach, but don't think the hotel is good value for the money.
Nice place to get closer to nature. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends.
An absolute Diamond in the rough!!
OUTSTANDING Vacation for a fair price!!!
- See all reviews for this hotel