As timeless as the Pacific Ocean that washes along its shores, the newly renovated and rebranded Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta is carefree enjoyment at its best! Easy-going warmth and friendliness are what makes this resort outside Puerto Vallarta so appealing. Like the surfers on the Bay of Banderas, here it is all about living in the moment and treasuring each experience. So, if casually strolling through the shops and streets of Puerto Vallarta is your idea of paradise – you'll find it here.
- Located just 25 minutes from International Airport Gustavo Diaz Ordaz and 35 minutes from downtown Puerto Vallarta.
- 270 rooms
- 3 à la carte
- 1 buffet
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 3 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 4 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- All taxes
- Weekly managers cocktail party
- All gratuities
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 81% of guests recommend this hotel.
A wonderful trip!
11th great visit here!
Won't be coming back to this resort!!
Friendly, Fun, and faboulous food with gorgeous beach and sunsets
- See all reviews for this hotel