Lush vegetation, a private beach, and Mexican décor are highlights of this resort. Explore Banderas Bay, golf at one of the internationally renowned golf courses in the area, stroll through the botanical gardens or relax on the beach. A variety of dining options and activities make this an ideal getaway.
- Beachfront, 45km from Puerto Vallarta Int'l Airport and 50km from downtown Puerto Vallarta.
Starting August 11 – October 30, 2014, the Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort and Spa will be undergoing a complete refurbishment to their main pool. During the renovations, the main pool will be closed to the public; however, The Royal Suites pool will fulfill the function of the family activities pool and Punta Mita Restaurant will be the Snack Restaurant. The Royal Suites lobby will serve as the main lobby during this time. The rest of the services provided by the Grand Palladium will remain at the same level of quality the Grand Palladium is known for.
- 420 rooms
- 4 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
Meal plans:See details
- all inclusive
- 6 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- fitness centre
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations not required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- All taxes
- Premium brand drinks only at adult bar
- All gratuities
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 81% of guests recommend this hotel.
Pictures are a little deceiving... I don't think it is 5 star hotel :P
Not a 4.5 star hotel for sure
We loved our vacation.
- See all reviews for this hotel