Located on the tip of the breathtaking Baja Peninsula, this new beachfront resort features spacious accommodations, superb facilities and dining. Sports enthusiasts can enjoy deep-sea sport fishing, golf or snorkelling in the clear waters. Visit Spa "Life" Azatlan for a revitalizing massage or lounge by the lagoon-style pools while the children enjoy the splash deck.
Note: Ocean has strong undertow not suitable for swimming.
- 12km from Los Cabos Int'l Airport. Located in the heart of the Golden Zone in San José del Cabo
- 619 rooms
- 6 à la carte
- 2 buffets
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 6 bars
- 1 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 7 pools
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- All taxes
- Unlimited Access to a la carte restaurants, no reservation will be required
- All gratuities
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 93% of guests recommend this hotel.
Lovely area but the Barcelo was a terrible disappointment!
Don't waste your money
I will not hesitate to recommend the Barcelo Los Cabos to anyone else.
NINFA FLORES TREATED US ALL LIKE WE WERE SPECIAL
- See all reviews for this hotel