An Unlimited-Luxury® oasis on the Sea of Cortez and the crown jewel of the Baja Peninsula. This resort embraces the elegance of traditional colonial Mexican design.
Ocean has strong undertow not suitable for swimming.
- On the ocean, 25km from Los Cabos Int'l Airport.
- 308 rooms
- 4 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 4 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations not required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic and premium drinks
- 24-hour room service
- All taxes
- All gratuities
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 83% of guests recommend this hotel.
Not 4 star quality. More like a 2 star at best.
If you are looking for a relaxing hotel, this is your place.
Pool servers your great! and location is great to see everything either way.
more positives than negatives
Nice place, nice crew
- See all reviews for this hotel