The property vividly recreates ambiences for families and couples. A tourist city, filled with attractions that converge in a spacious lobby which extends along a unique boulevard. It is recommended for families, weddings, honeymoons and all romantic getaways.
- 93km from Santa Clara Int'l Airport.
- 925 rooms
- 6 à la carte
- 2 buffets
- 2 snack bars
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 7 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- All taxes
- 4 à la carte reservations per week per person permitted. Reservations required and dress code is in effect
- All gratuities
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 83% of guests recommend this hotel.
Great resort with lots of added value.
Adult friendly and family friendly, great for both!
Beautiful grounds and direct access to large white sandy beach
excellent getaway for families and adults
Enjoyed my stay at the Melia Las Dunas.
- See all reviews for this hotel