Set on a 600-acre estate in a panoramic park, Anse Chastanet is considered by many the ultimate wedding and honeymoon destination. This resort is perfect for those guests seeking a unique vacation, catering to snorkelling, scuba diving, hiking, biking and adventure enthusiasts.
Child policy: Minimum age of 10 years except June 15, 2015 – September 30, 2015 when children aged 6 and over are welcome.
- 27km from Hewanorra Int'l Airport, 46km from Castries
- beach front
- 49 rooms
- 5 à la carte
Meal plans:See details
- all inclusive
- 2 bars
Children and teens:
Children ages: 10 to 15
Your price includes:
- Unlimited domestic drinks
- A la carte lunch and dinner. Buffet breakfast and afternoon tea
- Water shuttle to Second Beach and Lunch Bar and Grill at Anse Mamin Beach
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
enjoy every moment
Honeymoon escape to paradise!
- See all reviews for this hotel