- 37km from Varadero airport. Situated on a beach in an ecological setting, 14 km from town centre.
- 186 rooms
- 4 à la carte
- 2 buffets
- 3 snack bars
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 4 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 5 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:
Children ages: 2 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 57% of guests recommend this hotel.
Away we go to agaus azules!!! see u 2016
Never go here no matter how cheap u think the price is!!
If you don't mind unhygienic conditions, this place is for you...
Awesome !!!!!!!! Loved our stay just a few irks... Food was bad, lacked a nightlife.. Need more toilete paper stocked in the washroom.
Love it at this resort!
- See all reviews for this hotel