This lively hotel boasts a prime location; walking distance from the town of Varadero. Its white sandy beach makes it perfect for long romantic walks.
Please note: Barceló Solymar has been combined with Arenas Blancas next door; they have changed the name to Barceló Solymar Arenas Blancas Resort.
- 34km from Varadero Int'l Airport, 2 minute walk to downtown Varadero
- 525 rooms
- 5 à la carte
Meal plans:See details
- all inclusive
- 5 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Non-motorized water sports
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 60% of guests recommend this hotel.
Will not return...very disappointed
Our stay in Cuba as mentioned the Solymar was the worst hotel i have ever stayed at.I would not stay there for free
Très bonne Hôtel
- See all reviews for this hotel