- 40km from Varadero Int'l Airport and 13km from the town of Varadero.
- 814 rooms
- 4 à la carte
- 2 buffets
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 8 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 6 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- 24-hour room service
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- All taxes
- Non-motorized water sports
- Access to spa (treatments not included)
- All gratuities
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 79% of guests recommend this hotel.
As long as you dont plan on eating and like slow cranky looking staff you will love it.
we love to go back again
This place has #1 staff who go above and beyond to make you feel welcome!!
Overall great, with a minor hiccup
- See all reviews for this hotel