- 40km from Varadero Int'l Airport and 13km from the town of Varadero.
- 814 rooms
- 4 à la carte
- 2 buffets
- 1 snack bar
Meal plans:See details
- all inclusive
- 8 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 6 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- 24-hour room service
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- All taxes
- Non-motorized water sports
- Access to spa (treatments not included)
- All gratuities
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 77% of guests recommend this hotel.
We had a week in Paradise at Iberostar Laguna Azul !
" we loved our stay!! the staff was excelent.
Expensive hotel with many maintenance issues.
The service was A-one.Loved all the staff.
no more visit cuba after that resort
- See all reviews for this hotel