- 41km from Varadero Int'l Airport and 14km from the town of Varadero.
- 391 rooms
- 3 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 3 snack bars
Meal plans:See details
- all inclusive
- 5 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- All taxes
- Non-motorized water sports
- All gratuities
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 77% of guests recommend this hotel.
Great weather...great facilities...great flight...great hotel...great entertainment! What else do you need?
The staff are second to none.
The people are great, the room was less than expected from a 5 star resort! Would not return
It was a most enjoyable holiday and we will return
worst experience ever
- See all reviews for this hotel