This 32-acre oceanfront resort has a contemporary Hawaiian style and is set on one of the best ranked beaches on the island. There are lots of activities to do including the star gazing program using high-powered telescopes and the guidance of a professional astronomer to view the Hawaiian skies.
- Oceanfront on 32 acres of Kona's Kohala Coast, 15 from King's shops in Waikoloa and 41km from Kona Int'l Airport
- beach front
- 350 rooms
- 4 à la carte
- 1 cafe
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 1 bar
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre ($)
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
- Complimentary shuttle service to/from Mauna Kea Beach Prince Hotel
- Beach Services, Pool and Fitness Center at Mauna Kea Beach Hotel are exclusive to Mauna Kea Beach Hotel Guests.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Great price and location and pool and beach. Staff at restaurants exceptional and accomodating
Everything we hoped for!
Fabulous, almost private, beach. Interesting build with spectacular open areas, though not a hip hotel.
Gorgeous hotel with it all including 2 beautiful golf courses right outside the door.
Hapuna Beach - the best
- See all reviews for this hotel