This 15-acre resort fronts ancient Hawaiian fish ponds and Anaeho'omalu Bay Beach. Welcoming guests with the gracious style and service of Hawaii's rich heritage, enjoy 36 holes of golf, shopping and casual to fine dining.
- 29km from Kona Int'l Airport.
- 555 rooms
- 1 à la carte
- 1 cafe
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 1 bar
- 1 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
Please note: A $30.00 USD per room/per night plus tax paid directly to hotel.
* Daily Self-Parking.
* Two Complimentary Mai Tai drinks per room per stay, valid in Hawaii Calls Restaurant, OR Two Cups of Coffee per room per stay, valid in the lobby Coffee Shop.
* Unlimited In-Room High Speed Internet Access.
* Local, Inter-island, Toll Free Connect and Long Distance Phone Calls to the United States and Canada.
* Sunset Luau – 20% Discount off regular Luau prices (Wednesday and Saturday evenings).
* Ocean Sports – 10% Discount on selected beach rentals (snorkel gear, hydro bikes, kayaks, standup paddle boards); rentals must be made directly with Ocean Sports.
* Enterprise Car Rental – 15% discount on daily car rental (on-line or directly with the Enterprise Desk).
* International Long Distance Calls (30 minutes per day).
* Blinnk Photography – 30 minute photo session with 5"x7" souvenir.
* Daily Hawaiian Cultural Activity.
* Breakfast Buffet – 25% discount off regular buffet.
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
We will definitely go back!
great service,johnelle at the pool was awesome
Great Island, Great Hotel
- See all reviews for this hotel