This 15-acre resort fronts ancient Hawaiian fish ponds and Anaeho'omalu Bay Beach. Welcoming guests with the gracious style and service of Hawaii's rich heritage, enjoy 36 holes of golf, shopping and casual to fine dining.
- 29km from Kona Int'l Airport.
- 555 rooms
- 1 à la carte
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 1 bar
- 1 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
Please note: There is a $25usd (plus applicable taxes) per room, per day mandatory resort activity fee to be paid by guests to the hotel directly.
* Services are subject to change at the hotel's discretion
- Daily self parking
- Unlimited in-room high speed internet access
- Daily local, inter-island, toll-free connect and long distance calls to the United States and Canada
- Sunset Luau - 20% Discount off regular Luau Prices (Wednesday and Saturday evenings)
- Ocean Sports - 10% discount on select beach rentals (snorkel gear, hydro bikes, kayaks, standup paddle boards)
- Hertz Car Rental - 15% discount on daily car rental (on-line or directly with the Hertz Desk)
- Waikoloa Golf Course Driving Range - Complimentary use of practice driving range
- The resort activity program fee is a mandatory fee
- Two Complimentary Mai Tai Drinks per room per stay, valid in Hawaii Calls Restaurant, OR Two Cups of Coffee per room per stay, valid in the lobby Coffee Shop)
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
great service,johnelle at the pool was awesome
Great Island, Great Hotel
- See all reviews for this hotel