There's something for everyone at Circus Circus Hotel and Casino, the best value on The Strip! Enjoy live world-class circus acts, carnival games on the Midway, The Adventuredome, America’s largest indoor theme park, and much more.
Minimum check-in age: 21 years old
- Located on the north end of Las Vegas Boulevard, 8 km from McCarran International Airport
Effective immediately Circus Circus will no longer accept cash as a form of deposit, guests will require a credit or debit card upon check in. A 10USD charge will be processed to obtain an approval code and validate the credit card. Any charges for incidentals to the guest room that exceeds 10USD will require an additional approval code.
- 3770 rooms
- 6 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 8 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
Resort fee - $23.52 USD (inclusive of tax) per room/per night paid directly to the hotel.
- FREE In-Room Wireless High Speed Internet Service (Daily)
- In-room coffee maker (two complimentary cups)
- Buy 1, Get 1 Free Well Drink at Slots A Fun or West Casino Bar
- 2 for 1 coaster ticket at The Adventuredome
- 2 free Midway Games
- Free Chips and Salsa at the Blue Iguana Mexican Express (with minimum $8.00 purchase)
- Fitness Center Access
- Complimentary printing of your boarding pass at the Mail/Information Desk at the Front Desk
- Unlimited 800/local calls
- Resort passport, containing other discounts/specials
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 74% of guests recommend this hotel.
Old hotel, poor location, don't book here.
Value for your money
Great Fun!! Will go again:)
Great family location. Excellent service and rates.
- See all reviews for this hotel