There's something for everyone at Circus Circus Hotel and Casino, the best value on The Strip! Enjoy live world-class circus acts, carnival games on the Midway, The Adventuredome, America’s largest indoor theme park, and much more.
Minimum check-in age: 21 years old
- Located on the north end of Las Vegas Boulevard, 8 km from McCarran International Airport
Effective immediately Circus Circus will no longer accept cash as a form of deposit, guests will require a credit or debit card upon check in. A 10USD charge will be processed to obtain an approval code and validate the credit card. Any charges for incidentals to the guest room that exceeds 10USD will require an additional approval code.
- 3770 rooms
- 6 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 cafe
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 8 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
Effective for bookings on or after December 2, 2014, the resort fee has increased from $12.95USD to $15.00USD room/night (+tax) paid directly to hotel.
- In-room Wi-Fi
- 2 adult passes to the fitness centre (valid each day of your stay for up to 2 people)
- In-room 30 minutes of local and toll free calls
- Free chips & salsa at the Garden Grill Restaurant (valid one per visit)
- 2 free Midway Games
- 2 free premium ride tickets in the Adventuredome
- Resort Passport Book with $150 in coupon savings.
- Two (2) complimentary K- cups for a Keurig coffee maker (per stay)
- Airline boarding pass printing at the mail and info desk in the hotel lobby
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 74% of guests recommend this hotel.
Old hotel, poor location, don't book here.
Value for your money
Great Fun!! Will go again:)
Great family location. Excellent service and rates.
- See all reviews for this hotel