The Cosmopolitan is an original destination in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. This unique luxury resort and casino features residential-stay living spaces with private terraces and breathtaking views.
Minimum check-in age: 21 years old picture ID required
- 5.6km from McCarran Int'l Airport, in the heart of CityCentre
- 2995 rooms
- 12 à la carte
- 1 buffet
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 5 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre ($)
- Wi-Fi ($)
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
$25.00 per room/per night (plus tax) paid directly to the hotel.
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Fitness centre access
- In-room local and long distance telephone calls (within the continental U.S.)
- Tennis court access (based upon availability).
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 86% of guests recommend this hotel.
Enjoyed our stay staff was great.
A wonderful stay! Thank you to the conciege who talked me into joining my husband in a helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon- unforgettable
Wouldn't stay again. If it were less expensive, maybe.
The Cosmopolitan, Viva las Vegas!
Loved our stay and would definitly go back.
- See all reviews for this hotel