Heralding a new era of style and sophistication for the Las Vegas Strip, The Palazzo brings together the biggest and best designers in one spectacular location. Fifty stories of elegantly appointed suites, first-class amenities, and the latest trends in shopping, dining, and entertainment have earned The Palazzo the distinction of Las Vegas' premier resort destination.
Minimum check-in age: 21 years old
- Approximately 7.5km from McCarran Int'l Airport, located at the north end of the Strip
- 3066 suites
- 13 à la carte
- 1 cafe
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 6 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 11 pools
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:
Children ages: 2 to 12
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
Effective Thursday, October 1, 2015 the daily Resort Fee for guest(s) staying at The Palazzo will be changed to $30.00 plus 12% tax. Reservations made on or after, Thursday, October 1, 2015 will be subject to this change. Any reservations booked prior to Thursday, October 1, 2015, will remain at the $29.00 per day, plus tax.
$29.00* per room/per night (plus tax) paid directly to the hotel.
- In suite internet access
- Access to Canyon Ranch fitness centre (2 vouchers per day)
- In-suite unlimited local and toll free calls
- Daily newspaper
- 1 complimentary coffee or tea at Café Presse
- Boarding pass printing
- Two-for-one drink coupon for well drinks, domestic beer or wine at any casino bar excluding The Bourbon Room (must be 21 or older to redeem drink coupon)
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Amazing location, amazing Customer Service!!! Loved, Loved, Loved it!!!
Never want to stay anywhere else!
- See all reviews for this hotel