The Palms Casino Resort is located just blocks away from the world famous strip and is a trendy resort offering the best of both worlds, combining spicy nightlife and the oasis of your own private room, where you can relax and unwind. The Palms Casino Resort is a hub for celebrities and those who like to party like them putting you at the center of the excitement, with sensational dining, hot nightlife and all night action packed gaming. Guest rooms are spacious with floor-to-ceiling windows where you can enjoy great views of Las Vegas and the Strip.
Minimum check-in age: 21 years or older. Proper identification and cash deposit of $50/day for the duration of the stay, or a credit card imprint to cover incidental room charges.
- Located west of the Strip, 8km from the Las Vegas Airport.
- 703 rooms
- 7 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 cafe
- 1 food court
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 4 bars
- 1 nightclub
- 3 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
- fitness centre ($)
Children and teens:
Children ages: 0 to 12
Your price includes:
- All taxes
- Complimentary shuttle to the strip
Yes - included in package
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- In-Room Coffee
- Access to Recharge Cardio Center
- Access to Drift Fitness Center
- Forum Shops Shuttle Service 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Daily
- USA Today newspaper at Front Desk Daily
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls
- Airline Boarding Pass printing
- Copies and faxes at the Front Desk and Concierge
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 0% of guests recommend this hotel.
Nice rooms, but pool area music was too loud to enjoy the pool, or even to enjoy our room for a short time during the day.
- See all reviews for this hotel