Prepare to be surprised. The New Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton - recently completed a $200 million transformation that provides a casually elegant experience on the Las Vegas Strip. With a unique South Beach vibe, the hotel features all-new rooms, suites and luxury villas that evoke the sentiment of a breezy beach house or penthouse in Miami, a fresh redesign of the 50,000-square-foot casino, several award-winning restaurants, a new race and sports book, and Glow®, a Mandara Spa and fitness center. First-class entertainment includes "The New Illusions" starring Jan Rouven and "Raiding the Rock Vault" in the all-new Tropicana Theater, Laugh Factory comedy club and live music in the Tropicana Lounge.
- 5 km from McCarran International Airport, located at the south end of the Strip
- 1469 rooms
- 3 à la carte
- 1 cafe
- 1 food court
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 2 bars
- 2 nightclubs
- 3 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre ($)
- Wi-Fi ($)
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
Daily resort fee of $25.00 per room/ per day plus tax. As of January 1, 2016 the resort fee will be mandatory for all guests.
- Daily fitness centre access
- Two complimentary bottles of water in room per stay
- Buy-one, get-one-free signature cocktails, wine by the glass and craft beer in the Biscayne® Bar/Lounge from 5-7pm daily
- 2-for-1 show tickets to Laugh Factory Las Vegas comedy club and The New Illusions
- $20 off VIP or preferred tickets to Raiding the Rock Vault Show or $10 off general admission
- Complimentary valet and self parking
- Use of pools and whirlpool spas (seasonal)
- In-room Internet & Free local, toll-free calls, incoming/outgoing faxes, photocopies and printing of boarding passes
- 25% off at Glow, a Mandara Spa (Guests should go to spa and ask for Leisure Sales Discount) ,10% Discount on Enterprise Exotic & Motorcycle Rentals (Guests must visit Enterprise desk)
- Show your Tropicana Las Vegas Room Key” at the Information Center to receive a Complimentary VIP Coupon Book worth hundreds of dollars in savings
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 93% of guests recommend this hotel.
Everything you want from your Vegas "Home"! Absolument magnifique!
Vous voulez passez un séjour tranquille allez y mais pas plus.
Nice place but a really noisy location - we aren't light sleepers and heard cars and sirens all night, we wouldn't come back.
- See all reviews for this hotel