The Venetian is one of Las Vegas' premier resort destinations and a treat for the senses. Grand architecture, gondolas on the Grand Canal, and awe-inspiring details transport you to a world of elegance and charm. The best chefs on the Strip, the award-winning Canyon Ranch SpaClub®, the finest all-suites accommodations, and more await at the world's largest and most spectacular five-diamond resort.
Minimum check-in age: 21 years old
- 7.5km from McCarran Int'l Airport, located mid-to-north end of the Strip
- 4027 suites
- 20 à la carte
- 1 cafe
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 3 bars
- 2 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre ($)
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:
Children ages: 2 to 12
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
$29.00 * per room/per night (plus tax) paid directly to the hotel.
- In suite internet access
- Access to Canyon Ranch fitness centre (2 vouchers per day)
- In-suite unlimited local and toll free calls
- Daily newspaper
- 1 complimentary coffee or tea at Café Presse
- Boarding pass printing
- Two-for-one drink coupon for well drinks, domestic beer or wine at any casino bar excluding The Bourbon Room (must be 21 or older to redeem drink coupon)
* The resort fee will increase from $25 USD to $29 USD for arrivals February 9, 2015 and onwards.Resort fee and inclusions subject to change without notice at the discretion of the hotel, some restrictions may apply.
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 96% of guests recommend this hotel.
Great time at the Venetian
We enjoyed our stay.
We love the Venetian but it is overdue for room renovations.
Loved it, good deal for what you should expect with a 5 star hotel.
We loved this hotel. The concept and architecture of the building is beautiful and the staff are very helpful
- See all reviews for this hotel