The fun begins the moment you arrive at the Disneyland Hotel! Guests will enjoy enchanting exterior enhancements and wonderful Guest room upgrades that feature a contemporary look with exquisite Disney touches. Outside, more fun and adventure await, including the Peter Pan-inspired Never Land Pool. A stay here is the perfect way to keep the Disney magic going all vacation long!
- 56 km from Los Angeles International (LAX)
- 969 rooms
- 1 à la carte
- 2 buffets
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 1 bar
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Quick access to Disneyland Park, Disney's California Adventure Park and the Downtown Disney District
- Guests key to the magic room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Enter and re-enter the Resort using the exclusive entrance into and exit from Disney's California Adventure Park with valid theme park admission.
- Disney Character Wake-Up Calls
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Clean hotel, with great service!
In view of the above when the front desk stated the parking at the hotel (15.00 per day) was complimentary to West Jet guests was certainly
We loved our stay, will return to this hotel again and again!
Great Disney experience.
Beautiful hotel with accommodating, friendly staff.
- See all reviews for this hotel