Stepping into Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel is like going back in time to the heyday of California beachfront boardwalks— only with a whimsical Disney twist! From the surfing Goofy statue in the lobby to the roller coaster-inspired water slide at the rooftop pool, everything about this hotel tells you that you're in for a totally unique, totally Disney experience!
- 56 km from Los Angeles International (LAX)
Due to construction at John Wayne Airport from July 7, 2014, to July 28, 2014, the Southern California Grayline pick-up area for the Disneyland Resort Express will temporarily be located between column 1 & 2 on the lower level of the Arrivals Terminal. This location can be easily reached by turning left as you exit the Arrivals Terminal and walking approximately 95 ft. There will be signs to guide you and a ticket agent directly in front of column 1. Call 1-800-828-6699 if further questions.
- 481 rooms
- 1 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 1 bar
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 18
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Quick access to Disneyland Park, Disney's California Adventure Park and the Downtown Disney District
- Guests key to the magic room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Enter and re-enter the Resort using the exclusive entrance into and exit from Disney's California Adventure Park with valid theme park admission.
- Disney Character Wake-Up Calls
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 75% of guests recommend this hotel.
Disney's Paradise Pier is Great
Disney is great! Hotel was just OK
Christmas at Disney
First trip to Disneyland!
- See all reviews for this hotel