Set where the mountains meet the sea, this resort is the ultimate family vacation spot. Kids love the Pirates Island Waterpark, themed Sesame Street character activities, the Xbox 360 Game Garage and the endless water sports while adults enjoy complimentary greens fees, 5 restaurants and 6 bars serving Beringer house wines plus a full-service Red Lane Spa. So, whether you're in the mood to create some priceless family moments together or to enjoy a few serene hours apart, Beaches Boscobel is sure to answer your deepest longing and satisfy your slightest whim.
- Located on a private beach approximately 100km from Montego Bay Int'l airport
- beach front
- private beach
- 223 rooms
- 3 à la carte
- 2 snack bars
Meal plans:See details
- all inclusive
- 5 bars
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 15
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic and premium drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- All taxes
- Supervised activities for kids
- Land sports
- Golf at the Sandals Golf & Country Club (mandatory caddies not included)
- Xbox 360 & Game Garage
- The Caribbean Adventures with Sesame Street
- Non-motorized water sports
- Glass bottom boat
- All Gratuities
- Exchange privileges: Beaches Resorts do offer exchange privileges at other Beaches Resorts, Please refer to: http://www.beaches.com for more details.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 33% of guests recommend this hotel.
Amazing watersides, great resort with tons to do! Only downside was blaring music past 11pm every night!!
Had a Blast at Beaches Boscobel, Jamaica
- See all reviews for this hotel