Situated in the heart of Runaway Bay, on a privileged site on the northern coast of Jamaica. This five star resort hotel includes the commercial and entertainment centre Pueblo Principe. Surrounded by beautiful pristine beaches, natural parks and many interesting areas to visit.
- 100km from Montego Bay Int'l Airport and 20 minutes from Ocho Rios
- 680 suites
- 4 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
Meal plans:See details
- all inclusive
- 5 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- 3 dinners per week at specialty restaurants
- National drinks, wine & cocktails in restaurants and bars on the resort 24-hrs a day
- Towel service
- Beach umbrellas
- All taxes and gratuities
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 91% of guests recommend this hotel.
Great place to vacation!
The stay was ok but its too big for me. I've been to many all inclusive on the island where i felt more relaxed though.
Would Not Return - Food Poisoning
- See all reviews for this hotel