Situated in the heart of Runaway Bay, on a privileged site on the northern coast of Jamaica. This five star resort hotel includes the commercial and entertainment centre Pueblo Principe. Surrounded by beautiful pristine beaches, natural parks and many interesting areas to visit.
Please note the Beach Restaurant Piscis will be closed until November 25, 2015. During this time the services will be moved to the Garden Grill, with barbecue and paella available on the beach. Work will take place from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. with little impact to guest experience.
- 100km from Montego Bay Int'l Airport and 20 minutes from Ocho Rios
- 812 suites
- 5 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 5 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Unlimited domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- All taxes
- 3 a la carte dinners per week (reservations required, dress code in effect)
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 89% of guests recommend this hotel.
Great time, Would go back in a minute.
Not Ideal for Young Kids. Some good, some bad, mostly average.
Awesome resort really enjoyed our stay.
Best family vacation!
Too large to be enjoyable
- See all reviews for this hotel