This resort is located on Jamaica's north coast, caressed by the gentle turquoise waters of a small bay on a privileged area of coastline. Modern design and luxury facilities are in perfect harmony with attractive natural surroundings. Enjoy an ultra modern spa for a variety of therapies and services.
- 27km from Montego Bay Int'l Airport, on the north coast of Jamaica
The Grand Palladium Complex in Jamaica will be repaving the cobblestone from the main entrance to the lobby starting in May. El Poseidon Restaurant, Lotus House Restaurant and the wedding office will all be refurbished starting in August. The Infinity Terrace will be waterproofed and the pool deck floors will be replaced. Every effort will be made to assure minimal inconvenience to guests during the refurbishment period.
- 540 rooms
- 7 à la carte
- 3 buffets
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 9 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 11 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 3 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations not required, dress code in effect)
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- All taxes and gratuities
- Guests who stay at the Grand Palladium Jamaica have use of the facilities at the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 85% of guests recommend this hotel.
very nice resort but some things need attention ,we will like to come ,but that magic for my bro is not there
Beautiful destination to visit
Would go back to Jamaica, but not to this resort.
Only 2 star, not worth the cost
- See all reviews for this hotel